Thursday, April 9, 2015

Interesting Stuff||011

  •  Duik 14.23 is a plugin for AfterEffects.. or should I cite DuDuF R&D website:
 The essential tools for the animation on After Effects: Autorig, Inverse Kinematics (IK), Bones, Morphers, Dynamics… Animation becomes handy and easy on After Effects!The essential tools for the animation on After Effects: Autorig, Inverse Kinematics (IK), Bones, Morphers, Dynamics… Animation becomes handy and easy on After Effects! 

For me the most important is the Bones and Autorig features, which I'll test out as soon as I'm done with college animation :).

  • Mark Molnar Steampunk Pirates Digital Painting Tutorial - to be honest I haven't watched it yet, but it's on my list. I've decided to mention it here as it looks quite interesting :)
  • 12 Principles of Animation - series of short videos looking at 12 principles of animation by Alan Becker.
  • DoubleFine Adventure! - along with other documentaries from DoubleFineProd channel, became a guilty pleasure of mine. Honestly, those vids are really well edited and interesting. Also, suprisingly, they talk openly about running out of kickstarter money gathered for Broken Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment