Sunday, April 26, 2015

FernFlower Update

This blog became awfully quiet lately and I know the reason behind it. FernFlower, my end of year project that's been eating up all my free time (which after Alice came is a rarity itself). Luckily, it's only 2 weeks left until the death sentence deadline, which means I'll get back to normal drawing - posting schedule (like there ever been one). Or at least I'll try, because there is project I'm involved in and really want to devote my time to it after wrapping up college assements.But hey, I got some sketchbook pages to scan and share.
Oh and as a proof I'm not just simply blaming FernFlower for everything, below is a little screencap of one of the scenes. Almost done on animation, time to start panicking about sound design and final edits.
Wish me luck, I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment