Wednesday, July 8, 2015

08.07.2015

Went to cinema yesterday to watch Minions - what a good movie! And baby friendly screenings at Odeon are also good - light isn't horribly blinding bright and they offer free coffee and biscuits :) Only sound could be a little bit lower, Ali got really scared during InsideOut trailer. Nevertheless, we got option now to watch any movie we want :D They are screening Terminator: Genesys next week but that doesn't really interest me much. I enjoyed first two movies, other sequels were bad and I just don't want to waste my time.

Enough about movies! I made this little Minion/Mike Wazowski egg thingy today. First, I thought, what the heck em I doing. But then I ended up liking it and might even do more. Oh and the neat description from my S6 store:

One of the silly Minions decided to take a little break from Gru and search for the new master. For some reasons he ended up in Monster University and thought of James P. "Sulley" Sullivan - wonder if he picked best guy to be his new boss?

As we know, Minions aren't that smart, so little of green paint and fake horns seemed like a legit disguise.


Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment