Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Two hectic months..

It's been over two months since little Alice joined our family and turned my daily routine into thing of the past. I've decided to share few photos with the world, mostly because there aren't enough drawings to post. And I like to keep my blog updated fairly often!


So, what I've been up to lately you may ask. Other than caring for the little one ofcourse ;). We managed to get few little trips done, visited Kirkstall Abbey and Roundhay Park (in the most horibble weather I shall add), walked quite a few miles and almost get used to sleepless nights.

 

Kirkstall Abbey trip was lovely. Really nice weather (warm enough to have a ice cream from the van), lots of flowers starting to bloom, nearly clear sky. Few facts - Kirkstall Abbey is a ruin of Cistercian monastery founded in c.1152, build on the north bank of the River Aire. There is quite a lot of visible remains, entry is free and you can explore different rooms, read their history.



Stroll around Roundhay Park wasn't that nice due to horibble weather. After so many years living in UK I got used to rain and wind but on that day weather was just insane. And believe me, there is nothing worst than pushing pram thru muddy paths!

What else should I say? I'm enjoying my new life A LOT! It's hard, tiring and there are sacrifices to make but what you get back is priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment